Friday, December 24, 2010

APB: Move #2 delayed. I repeat...

I've been informed that the second forthcoming move of a U.S. international has been complicated enough (by a new competing offer? hmmm) to put its completion off until at least Monday.

Have a good one, everybody.


- Greg Seltzer

7 comments:

Renzo said...

The suspense is killing me, who is it????!!!!!!

Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thomas said...

how about a new transfer related top 5 list while we wait?

Anyways, Merry Christmas Greg, Sean and Johannes! NSC has been one of the first sites I go to on a daily basis for a couple of years now, thanks so much for all the good work.

weber149 said...

Benny to Cruz Azul!??!

TrueCrew said...

Got to be Buddle, yes?

Though I guess Benny or Torres are also possibilities.

TrueCrew said...

Could also be a transfer for EJ or Gooch.

It's Tuesday, any updates?

Greg Seltzer said...

Actually, True Crew, yes. I will have a report up at MLSS later on, and I will link to that in a new post here that will contain yet another winter transfer tidbit of interest.