Sunday, July 24, 2011

What's it called when you blow on your fingernails and then buff them on your shirt? Is there a term for that?

Because I'm doing it right now.

- Greg Seltzer

1 comment:

strago said...

Hey, I called it too!

Apparently, no one is selling Uruguay jerseys (they are my fav team after USA to win the WC).